What does admission include?
- Access to all-day programming, continental breakfast, lunch, free validated parking, networking opportunity and conference gift bag!
What are the rates?
- $35 Early bird ends 4/26 | $45 Advance ends 5/12 | $55 Day of | $15 Senior/Full-Time Student Rate
- If you have a promotion code, it is valid until the day before the conference. Although for the best rate, best to purchase during the early bird time frame.
What is the day’s program schedule?
- The day features dynamic speakers, engaging panel discussions, advocacy workshops, and valuable online and offline tools/resources. Please peruse schedule for details.
- All Day Conference 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Art and Music Reception 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- This year’s theme will focus on how to effectively launch and partake in an advocacy initiative and activism. Attendees can cultivate their leadership skills to change the world!
How do I register?
- Purchase your tickets directly on eventbrite TODAY!
Do I need to register separately to attend the Art and Music Reception?
- As a paid attendee of the conference, we ask that you still register for the art and music reception.
- Admission to the Art and Music Reception is free and open to the general public.
How do I register for the Art and Music Reception?
- Registration link will go live soon.
Where is the event located?
- West Hollywood Park Auditorium/Library
625 N. San Vicente Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Across the street from the award-winning Pacific Design Center.
What are my parking options?
- As an attendee you will be provided validation for free parking in the West Hollywood Park Municipal Parking Structure II.
- The address is the same as the venue: 625 N. San Vicente Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Entrance to the parking structure: On N. San Vincente Blvd. between Santa Monica Blvd and Melrose Avenue.
- Don’t forget to bring your ticket to the event and get it validated before you leave!
What are my public transportation options?
How do I join in on the conversation online?
- Although for Facebook, our handle is @WHWLC
- We like to keep you on your toes!
- If you want some sample posts, tweets, social media graphics and/or flyer, please visit our Digital Action Kit.
Who is this conference for?
- The exciting daylong event is geared toward women who live, work and play in West Hollywood and the greater Los Angeles area.
Can men attend?
- Yes, we’d love for men to contribute to the conversation and be actively part of the women’s movement. Men play a crucial role in gender equality.
Can teens attend?
- Yes and No. The Conference is really geared toward adults. There is neither youth specific programming nor support for youth participation. The Closing Art and Music Reception is free and open to all. It will be a youth and family-friendly event.
Do you offer scholarships?
- Yes on a limited basis. Scholarships are available to West Hollywood residents who are clients of the JVS West Hollywood Career Center. For more info: (310) 652-0492
How can I volunteer?
What can I do around the area for fun?
- Visit WeHo, we live out loud. There are numerous restaurants, bars, clubs, art galleries, shops, etc walking distance from the venue.
Any hotel recommendations?
- Yes, here’s a list of hotels so you can relax, sleep and dream in WeHo!
What are my food and beverage options?
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided with admission to the conference.
- Longshot Café is also on the premises of the event venue.
What is the dress code?
- Business casual, although feel free to add your own flare to your outfit.
What is your refund policy?
- No Refunds after April 29, 2017 ($10.00 processing fee for ALL refunds.)